Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Don't Die On The Road

Spent an hour or so last night finishing up this video then ended up losing it when i-Movie crashed on me. At that point I put my laptop away before I put it through the window. So this morning I spent my writing time re-editing this crap-fest. Although, like a foreign film it does have lots of subtitles..."Eh, I don' like that John-druh (genre) ...far-in films...the ones with the subtitles...those aah weahd...an' I ain't no weedo kid".

There is one subtitle that's totally off toward the end, the one about the glass door. I'll try to be better. The quality is pretty shite, I'll see what I can do about that as well.

If you watch it on Vimeo the video window is slightly larger, you might actually be able to read the smaller subtitles.


How to Commute or "Don't Die on The Road" from thom parsons on Vimeo.

1 comment:

jennyooooo said...

you are too funny thom....
i can;t believe how much snow you all have up there!