Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Reactor Situation Explained With Poop And Farts



Whoa dude, I got a whole lot of stuff piling up here and no time to post it. This half-assed post has nothing to do with cycling but everything to do with poop and farts, which are really the number two and three subjects we talk about here, so it's not like we're that far off theme. 

Get it, number two subject? It's late. 

I really enjoyed this Youtube video explaining the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear reactor mess as it relates to poop and farts, and I didn't want anyone to miss it. If you are a Big Bikes reader, you deserve to see this. And who knows, maybe if you're like me and you'll actually find it somehow comforting. 

Of course the real value of this post is that I took the time (time that I should have used to work on the Thom Parsons Cyclowhat? Project) to take a few screen captures of the key moments in the video for you to share with your friends an relatives. I'm pretty sure your grandmother would be elated if you posted one to her Facebook page.

That's it for today, we'll come strong tomorrow dreadlocks. 













No comments: