Monday, March 08, 2010



Things I'm Selling
(So I can Work Less and Write More)


I've been meaning to get this up for a while...mainly because I'm broke and I plan on getting broker before I get less broke. After today I will link this page on the sidebar and keep updating it (hopefully removing items I've sold) and adding new items from time to time.

All prices are plus shipping.



Bontrager Big Earl 50mm 10° stem - $25


This is pretty self-explanatory. It's a brand new 44t White Industries Chain Ring.
I have no use for it (especially if the Lemond sells). $50 and it's yours.
Pretty


This here is an e.13 32 Special chain tensioner. I used it on the Remedy the few times I rode it. It doesn't quite look new (couple scuffs) but it functions like new. What I do know is that it doesn't work very well on a Remedy, but it will work well on hard tail park bikes, and maybe other things. You'll have to review e.13's compatibility guidelines to find out more. I'm asking...I don't know, $75. Make me an offer.




This is just a simple little ISCG adapter. $5 plus shipping. Whoah...look out!

Once again, my email: thomp2000 at the gmails

No comments: