Monday, August 10, 2009

24 Hours of Great Glen 2009

International Men of Misery, #1 Pro Team (and the only Pro Team), #1 overall (which is really what counts). Early on it was a close three way battle, and later a close two way battle between us and Colin and Kevin's team. It was a long race and it's going to be a long story, but the thing is I slept 9 hours in the two nights preceding the event and twenty minutes during the event, somehow (Dunkin Donuts) I drove the four hours home without killing us or anyone else. What can I say, I'm totally knackered and the real report will have to wait for sometime later this week.

3 comments:

Colin R said...

thanks for making it the craziest 24 hours of my life!

James said...

Great Job!

Emile Smith said...

Dude, great to have you pass my slow ass,
Inspiration to keep'em turn'in over.
see you at the "Fonce' Cheval"