Monday, July 06, 2009


Closed

But Big Bikes isn't closed for a race. I have a choice; I can get ready for my wedding (which is Saturday) and blog about not having time to ride my bike, or, I can get ready for my wedding and still ride my bike a little bit, just enough, maybe, to not become totally obese and out of shape before my next race (Probably The EFTA Sunapee race).

I'll be back here in a week or so.

Feel free to sift through the archives while I'm out. Oh and by the way (that's a less obnoxious way of saying "BTW") if you want to weigh in on the subject of The Big Bikes top ten, that'd be sweet. I don't feel like I should decided for you which ten posts should line the sidebar as a best of list. I know posts like this one and this one are pretty popular, the other eight...I have no clue.

Thanks

-t

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The (Totally Subjective) Truth About Single Speed Cyclocross

Anonymous said...

http://wellonabigbikeya.blogspot.com/2009/04/april-fools-h-ha-very-funny.html

winner

the original big ring said...

getting married!? Congratulations! I guess (sigh) you can take the week off. Good luck!

Rigidnsingle said...

Congratulations! see you soon.

Cathy said...

Congrats, Thom! Wishing you and Miriam many happy (ride-filled) years together.

Wheels said...

Riding in the rain, marrying in the sun. It's a give and take thing. I think the weather has it right for you this weekend. Catch you on the flip-side. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

I am partial to the april fools story...but that's just me.

We're getting married!!!!!!!!

JB said...

Hey Thom and Miriam-

Congratulations and good luck!

Josef

Anonymous said...

Hey, you are married now, right? Cool.