Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Alternative Openers



Didn't feel like riding my bike this week, decided to bust out some openers for Nationals on the skateboard. Thing is I really haven't ridden a skateboard in over ten years, luckily my body remembered some "sick moves" and after a half-dozen attempts I was able to pull this off:

It's just like riding a bike only way more painful and difficult. I'm psyched, Iwas going to do a lot of "Gymkata" (The skill of gymnastics, the kill of karate) this winter as crosstraining, now I'll be skating instead. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

2 comments:

Justin said...

the last time i tried to get on a skateboard after not riding for 10 years, it was similar to that, but replace 'kickflip' with 'faceplant'

jasonwg said...

http://www.skatewarehouse.com/
Just skip your next 66 cups of Starbucks coffee and a sweet new fangled board can be yours. *this blog comment is in no way endorsed by skatewarehouse.com*